We interrupt the records updates to bring you something for the coming season.
Weird, I know, since we’ve spent so much time reviewing last season. But we have our first full schedule in hand for the 2020-21 season, which is always exciting for us. “Given these uncertain times,” the first one came in significantly later than usual — we are usually around the halfway mark by mid-September — but we are very happy to have it, and we’re expecting (hoping?) a flood of them will be started by this post.
Sending in first this year, as they’ve done I think all but (maybe) two seasons since we began the site in 2013, is Creekside. We’re going to — because we’re expecting these to come in hot and heavy over the next two months — shorten our format for these posts.
- vs. Ed White, 12/9
- vs. Flagler Palm Coast, 12/16 (Alumni “Knight”)
- at Nease, 1/21
- vs. Bartram Trail, 1/27
- at Oakleaf, 2/3
- vs. Fletcher, 2/10 (Senior “Knight”)
- at Raider 8-Way, Orange Park, 12/2
- at Matanzas Duals, 12/5
- at Friday Knight Lights, Oakleaf, 12/11
IBTs and roundrobins:
- host St Johns County (RR), 1/2
- at Wolfpack Challenge (IBT), Wolfson, 1/23
- at Flagler Rotary (IBT), Flagler Palm Coast, 1/29-30
- 3A-District 1 duals (host TBA as of now), 1/6
- (if qualifying) 3A-Region 1 duals, District 2 duals champ to host, 1/14
- (if qualifying) 3A state duals, 1/22-23
- 3A-District 1 traditional (host TBA), 2/20
- 3A-Region 1 traditional, Flagler Palm Coast hosts, 2/26-27
- States at Silver Spurs, Kissimmee, 3/6-7
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen.
Closing in on Super 32 and two months to season go-live in Georgia! Check out the latest on our affiliated site at http://sgamatmen.wordpress.com
Please support our independent journalism!