We have our 16th full schedule in hand for the 2020-21 season. Get your schedule in by Halloween in order to ensure we can write about a separate post about it.
Sending in 16th this year is Wolfson.
- host Paxon & Stanton, 12/9
- at Fernandina Beach quad, 12/16
- at Creekside, 1/13
- at Paxon w/Atlantic Coast, 1/27
- at Englewood, 2/10
- Matanzas Duals, 12/5
- Army Duals, Robert E Lee, 1/9
- Wolfson Challenge, 1/23
- Rams Classic, Englewood, 2/5
IBTs and roundrobins:
- Gateway Conference, Fletcher, 1/29-30
- 1A-District 4 Duals, Union Cty, 1/7
- 1A-Region 1 Quarters & Semis, District 4 champ hosts, 1/14
- 1A State Duals, Osceola hosts, 1/22-23 (if qualified)
- 1A-District 4 Traditional, Clay, 1/17
- 1A-Region 1 Traditional, Bolles, 2/26-27
- 1A State Traditional, Silver Spurs Arena, 3/5-6
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen.
Check out south Georgia schedules as they come in, with the latest on our affiliated site at http://sgamatmen.wordpress.com
Please support our independent journalism!