The work continues. After we complete #TheSeason for the previous year, we work on records for the remainder of 3A-Region 1 and 1A-Region 2. Our second team out of 3A-District 4 is University (Orlando).
You can see everything I have on the Cougars in 2020-21 here –> UNIVERSITY (ORLANDO)
Win/loss record: 0-4 in dual meets reported via online sources. From this point forward, for teams that don’t push all their results on Trackwrestling, presume that results will not be complete (this is the 453875th good reason to post to Track).
Season in a nutshell:
- 15th at Lady Clash of the Titans, 12/4 (22 teams)
- 0-3 (8th) at 3A-District 4 Duals, 1/6 (8 teams)
- 9th at Greyhound Open, 1/23 (28 teams)
- 7th at Women’s Metro Conference, 2/3 (20 teams; 12 competing)
- 9th at Metro East, 2/6 (9 teams)
- 8th at 3A-District 4, 2/17 (8 teams)
- 19th at Girls’ State, 2/19-20 (118 teams)
- T-28th at 3A-Region 1, 2/26-27 (31 teams)
Projected key returners (10+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2021-22 (with year in school as of next season): Shyniyah Sills (sophomore, 6-6 at 106, 3-2 at girls’ state); Jasmine Markey (junior, 3-13 at 126, 2-2 at girls’ state); Marcos Vega (senior, 0-6 at 138, district 5th); William Barnes (junior, 0-11 at 160, district 6th); Isaac Anglero (junior, 7-11 at 170, district 4th, 1-2 at regions); Zell Cataroja (sophomore, 0-12 at 182, district 6th).
Projected losses (10+ matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: Tiana Marcillo (23-2 at 106, girls’ state runnerup); Kyara Valentin (8-6 at 113, did not compete in post-season traditionals).
* — all records as available per online sources