The work continues. After we complete #TheSeason for the previous year, we work on records for the remainder of 3A-Region 1 and 1A-Region 2. The fifth team out of 3A-District 4 is Lake Howell.
You can see everything I have on the Silver Hawks in 2020-21 here –> LAKE HOWELL
Win/loss record: 0-3 in dual meets reported via online sources. From this point forward, for teams that don’t push all their results on Trackwrestling, presume that results will not be complete (this is the 453875th good reason to post to Track).
Season in a nutshell:
- 14th at Bill Scott Holiday Tournament, 12/19 (19 teams)
- 1-2 (7th) at 3A-District 4 Duals, 1/6 (8 teams)
- 9th at Ron Peters Tournament of Champions, 1/8-9 (11 teams)
- 21st at Greyhound Open, 1/23 (28 teams)
- 5th at Seminole Athletic Conference, 2/6 (8 teams)
- 5th at 3A-District 4, 2/19 (8 teams)
- T-80th at Girls’ State, 2/19-20 (118 teams)
- T-18th at 3A-Region 1, 2/26-27 (31 teams)
Projected key returners (10+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2021-22 (with year in school as of next season): Amelia Ngo (sophomore, 2-9* at 126, 1-2 at girls’ state); Xavier McMichael (junior, 7-14 at 132, district 5th#, 0-2 at regions); Tyler Bruce (senior, 8-15 at 145, district 6th); Jonathan Adams (junior, 13-12 at 152, district 4th, 1-2 at regions); David Izquierdo (junior, 5-7 at 160, region 4th, 0-2 at regions); Danny Izquierdo (junior, 12-11 at 195, district runnerup, 2-2 at regions); Jayden Velazquez (sophomore, 5-11 at 220, district 3rd, 0-2 at regions); Joshua Maldonado (junior, 9-9 at 285, region 4th, 1-2 at regions).
Projected losses (10+ matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: Richard Pitzer (3-12 at 120, district 5th#, 0-2 at regions); Christopher Thurman (3-8 at 170, district 6th); Maximus McMichael (18-9 at 182, district 3rd, 2-2 at regions).
* — records as reported to online sources
# — additional region qualifier per FHSAA schematic