The work continues. After we complete #TheSeason for the previous year, we work on records for the remainder of 3A-Region 1 and 1A-Region 2. The sixth team out of 3A-District 4 is Lake Mary.
You can see everything I have on the Rams in 2020-21 here –> LAKE MARY
Win/loss record: 7-4 in dual meets reported via online sources. From this point forward, for teams that don’t push all their results on Trackwrestling, presume that results will not be complete (this is the 453875th good reason to post to Track). Additionally, all records for wrestlers noted below will be incomplete due to missing results.
Season in a nutshell:
- 18th at Lady Clash of the Titans, 12/4 (22 teams)
- 8th at Clash of the Titans, 12/5 (15 teams)
- 49th at Knockout Christmas Classic, 12/28-29 (51 teams)
- 2-1 (3rd) at 3A-District 4 Duals, 1/6 (8 teams)
- 4th at Ron Peters Tournament of Champions, 1/8-9 (11 teams)
- 4-3 (14th) at Flagler Rotary, 1/29-30 (17 teams)
- 3rd at Seminole Athletic Conference, 2/6 (8 teams)
- 3rd at 3A-District 4, 2/19 (8 teams)
- T-54th at Girls’ State, 2/19-20 (118 teams)
- 6th at 3A-Region 1, 2/26-27 (31 teams)
- 14th at 3A State, 3/5-6 (64 teams)
Projected key returners (10+ matches, as reported to online sources, or post-season experience this past season) for 2021-22 (with year in school as of next season): Logan Morris (sophomore, 2-11 at 106, district 5th*, 0-2 at regions); Dylan Cobb (senior, 15-8 at 126, district runnerup, 1 match from states); Dominic Rubino (senior, 15-11 at 132, district 3rd, 1 match from states); Ariel Petit (junior, 5-10 at 182, 0-2 at districts); Nomar Torres (junior, 2-7 at 195, district 5th).
Projected losses (10+ matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: Jeremy Goldman (15-5 at 113, district runnerup, 2-2 at regions); Diego Solorzano (19-4 at 120, district champ, region runnerup, did not compete at states); Brett Moses (20-10 at 138, district runnerup, region runnerup, 1-2 at states); Aidan Rubino (15-7 at 145, district 3rd, 0-2 at regions); Alex Vazquez (25-3 at 152, district champ, region champ, state 5th); Caden Kitchens (5-6 at 152/160, did not compete in post-season traditionals); Jared Purcell (11-1 at 160, district champ, region champ, state 3rd); Ben Eppl (12-10 at 170, district 5th); Farida Marcidno (3-3 at HWT, girls’ state 4th).
* — additional region qualifier per FHSAA schematic