The work continues. After we complete #TheSeason for the previous year, we work on records for the remainder of 3A-Region 1 and 1A-Region 2. The seventh team out of 3A-District 4 is Lyman.
You can see everything I have on the Greyhounds in 2020-21 here –> LYMAN
Win/loss record: 1-3 in dual meets reported via online sources. From this point forward, for teams that don’t push all their results on Trackwrestling, presume that results will not be complete (this is the 453875th good reason to post to Track). Additionally, all records for wrestlers noted below will be incomplete due to missing results.
Season in a nutshell:
- 18th at Bill Scott Holiday Tournament, 12/19 (19 teams)
- 1-3 (6th) at 3A-District 4 Duals, 1/6 (8 teams)
- 10th at Ron Peters Tournament of Champions, 1/8-9 (11 teams)
- 9th at Harmony Longhorn Invitational, 1/16 (9 teams)
- 8th at Seminole Athletic Conference, 2/6 (8 teams)
- 7th at 3A-District 4, 2/19 (8 teams)
- 23rd at 3A-Region 1, 2/26-27 (31 teams)
Projected key returners (10+ matches, as reported to online sources, or post-season experience this past season) for 2021-22 (with year in school as of next season): Jackson Fredrickson (sophomore, 10-11 at 106, district runnerup, 1 match from states); Elijah Coduto (sophomore, 1-14 at 113, district 5th*, 0-2 at regions); Allyn Rosario (junior, 1-10 at 120, 0-2 at districts); Cameron Warner (junior, 1-12 at 132, district 6th); Vincent Savelli (junior, 6-12 at 152, district 6th).
Projected losses (10+ matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: Cameron Brooks (3-10 at 160, district 3rd, 0-2 at regions); James Fodor (7-8 at 285, district 3rd, 2-2 at regions).
* — additional region qualifier per FHSAA schematic