We are once again compiling #TheSeason recaps.
We will sweep through each district, one at a time, until all 100 teams are completed. As we have no other sets of season records, we go to the next district with a random selection, which was Liberty County. Records are pretty close to what was reported at time of the FHSAA traditional series.
You can see everything I have on the Bulldogs in 2021-22 here –> 2021-22 RECORDS
Win/loss record: 1-8 in duals as reported online.
Season in a nutshell:
- T-7th at Cam Brown Seminole Classic, December 3-4 (12 teams).
- 15th at Capital City Classic, December 10-11 (17 teams).
- 9th at Gulf Shores (AL) Scramble, December 29-30 (13 teams).
- 13th at Gator Brawl, January 14-15 (17 teams).
- 13th at 3rd Annual George Mulligan Memorial, January 21-22 (17 teams).
- 15th at Big Bend Invitational, January 28-29 (18 teams).
- T-5th at Timberwolf Invitational XIII, February 5 (8 teams).
- 5th at 1A-District 2 IBT, February 18 (6 teams).
- 17th at 1A-Region 1 IBT, February 25-26 (31 teams).
- T-58th at 1A State IBT, March 3-5 (72 teams).
Projected boys key returners (15+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): Keaton Ellis (sophomore, 29-19 at 106, District 2 4th, 0-2 at Region 1); Jay Brown (sophomore, 43-6 at 113, District 2 champ, Region 1 champ, 0-2 at states); Hunter Brown (junior, 32-20 at 120, District 2 3rd, 1-2 at Region 1); Scout Harr (junior, 14-30 at 285, District 2 3rd, 1-2 at Region 1).
Projected girls key returners (10+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): Alyssa Daniels (sophomore, 8-17 at 220, did not compete in post-season traditional).
Projected losses (10+ reported matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: None.