We are once again compiling #TheSeason recaps.
We will sweep through each district, one at a time, until all 100 teams are completed. As we have no other sets of season records, we go to the next district with a random selection, which was University Christian. Records are as compiled, with adjustments made for the post-season starters to reflect what it reported (as district host).
You can see everything I have on the Christians in 2021-22 here –> 21-22 RECORDS
Win/loss record: 0-10 in duals as reported. We were missing a majority of the duals UCS contested at one event.
Season in a nutshell:
- 23rd at Keystone Memorial, January 8 (25 teams).
- 16th at Paxon Invitational, January 22 (16 teams).
- T-34th at Clay Rotary, February 4-5 (36 teams).
- 8th at 1A-District 3 IBT, February 15 (8 teams).
- 25th at 1A-Region 1 IBT, February 25-26 (31 teams).
- Remainder of Keystone Memorial duals, January 7
Projected boys key returners (15+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): Kaydrick Robinson (senior, 10-17 at 182, District 3 6th).
Projected losses (10+ reported matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: Deriz Andrews (18-18 at 195, District 3 5th*, 1 match from states).
* — additional region qualifier per FHSAA schematic