We are once again compiling #TheSeason recaps.
We will sweep through each district, one at a time, until all 100 teams are completed. As we have no other sets of season records, we go to the next district with a random selection, which was Wolfson. Records are as compiled.
You can see everything I have on the Wolfpack in 2021-22 here –> 21-22 RECORDS
Win/loss record: 6-9 in duals as reported.
Season in a nutshell:
- 10th at Marine Corps Challenge, January 8 (10 teams).
- 7th at Wolfpack Challenge, January 15 (14 teams).
- 7th at Paxon Invitational, January 22 (16 teams).
- 12th at Gateway Conference, January 28-29 (15 teams).
- 9th at 1A-District 4 IBT, February 16 (10 teams).
- 23rd at 1A-Region 1 IBT, February 25-26 (31 teams).
Projected key returners (15+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): Tristian Martinez (sophomore, 21-10 at 106, District 4 runnerup, 1-2 at Region 1); Samual Harris (junior, 2-14 at 132, 0-2 at District 4); Liam Strange (senior, 23-17 at 152, District 4 runnerup, 1 match from states); Bryce Frye (junior, 11-13 at 160, did not compete in post-season traditional); Zach Molla (senior, 8-15 at 170, 0-2 at District 4); Joseph Decunto (junior, 10-8 at 182, did not compete in post-season traditional).
Projected losses (10+ reported matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: Andrew Harbin (22-10 at 126, District 4 runnerup, 2-2 at Region 1); Max Lewallen (13-12 at 138, did not compete in post-season traditional).