We are once again compiling #TheSeason recaps.
We will sweep through each district, one at a time, until all 100 teams are completed. The next district with a random selection was Gainesville. Records are as compiled. We only had one wrestler to compare what we had to what was reported, and that record matched.
You can see everything I have on the Hurricanes in 2021-22 here –> 21-22 RECORDS
Win/loss record: 0-5 in duals as reported.
Season in a nutshell:
- Bobcat Roundrobin, December 4 (9 teams; no team scores).
- 13th at Amanda St John Memorial Holiday, December 18 (xx teams).
- 7th at Westside Roundrobin, January 15 (7 teams).
- 18th at Big Bend Invitational, January 28-29 (18 teams).
- 7th at 2A-District 4 IBT, February 16 (7 teams).
- T-27th at 2A-Region 1 IBT, February 25-26 (33 teams).
Projected boys key returners (15+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): Aiden Kittelson (senior, 13-10 at 195, District 4 runnerup, 2-2 at Region 1).
Projected losses (10+ reported matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: None.