We are once again compiling #TheSeason recaps.
We will sweep through each district, one at a time, until all 100 teams are completed. The next district in rotation was 1A-District 4 and next random selection within that district was Bolles. As we have no other sets of season records, we go to the next district with a random selection, which was Wolfson. Records are as compiled.
You can see everything I have on the Bulldogs in 2021-22 here –> 21-22 RECORDS
Win/loss record: 0-11 in duals as reported.
Season in a nutshell:
- 14th at Capital City Classic, December 10-11 (17 teams).
- 16th at Keystone Memorial, January 8 (25 teams).
- 14th at Wolfpack Challenge, January 15 (14 teams).
- 30th at 36th Flagler Rotary, January 28-29 (33 teams).
- 23rd at Clay Rotary, February 4-5 (36 teams).
- 11th at Ocoee Mat Classic, February 12 (17 teams).
- 8th at 1A-District 4 IBT, February 16 (10 teams).
- T-12th at 1A-Region 1 IBT, February 25-26 (31 teams).
- 34th at 1A State IBT, March 3-5 (72 teams).
Projected key returners (15+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): Thomas Holt (junior, 9-25 at 132, 0-2 at District 4).
Projected losses (10+ reported matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: Jacob Witt (29-15 at 120, District 4 runnerup, 1 match from states); Denny Vohs (22-18 at 138, District 4 3rd, 1 match from states); Jack Pyburn (31-3 at 285, District 4 champ, Region 1 champ, state 6th).