We are once again compiling #TheSeason recaps.
We will sweep through each district, one at a time, until all 100 teams are completed. The next district in the rotation is 3A-District 1 and the next team randomly selected is Atlantic Coast. Records are as compiled; there were anywhere from 1-4 duals missing from the regular season stats, however, so all records are not fully complete.
You can see everything I have on the Stingrays in 2021-22 here –> 21-22 RECORDS
Win/loss record: 1-5 in duals as reported.
Season in a nutshell:
- 13th at Wolfpack Challenge, January 15 (14 teams).
- 14th at Paxon Invitational, January 22 (16 teams).
- 14th at Gateway Conference, January 28-29 (15 teams).
- 33rd at Clay Rotary, February 4-5 (36 teams).
- 8th at 3A-District 1 IBT, February 16 (8 teams).
- T-21st at 3A-Region 1 IBT, February 25-26 (31 teams).
- T-58th at 3A State IBT, March 3-5 (72 teams).
- Ribault dual, December 15
- Riverside tri-meet, February 2
Projected boys key returners (15+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): ArJun Lamba (sophomore, 5-13 at 113, District 1 4th, 1-2 at Region 1); Corey Layfield (senior, 5-15 at 138, District 1 6th); Hayden Brodehl (junior, 9-11 at 220, 0-2 at District 1).
Projected losses (10+ reported matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: Joel Dudley (17-14 at 152, District 1 3rd, Region 1 4th, 0-2 at states); Jackson Thomas (2-16 at 160, District 1 6th).