We are once again compiling #TheSeason recaps.
We will sweep through each district, one at a time, until all 100 teams are completed. Our next district to review was 2A-District 1 and next random selection in that district was Milton. Records are as compiled.
You can see everything I have on the Panthers in 2021-22 here –> 21-22 RECORDS
Win/loss record: 2-12 in duals as reported.
Season in a nutshell:
- 16th at Ryan Blackwell Invitational, December 11 (17 teams).
- 14th at Gator Brawl, January 14-15 (17 teams).
- 10th at 2A-District 1 IBT, February 16 (10 teams).
- T-32nd at 2A-Region 1 IBT, February 25-26 (33 teams).
- 10th at District 1 IBT, February 9 (17 teams).
- T-23rd at Region 1 IBT, February 19 (53 teams).
- T-95th at State IBT, March 3-5 (122 teams).
Projected boys key returners (15+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): Dayton Williams (sophomore, 10-14 at 120, District 1 6th); Ryan Jackson (sophomore, 11-14 at 138, 0-2 at District 1); Zander Jordan (sophomore, 8-16 at 138/145, did not compete in post-season traditional); Kyle Flores (senior, 19-11 at 285, District 1 4th, 0-2 at Region 1).
Projected girls key returners (10+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): Kaylyn Sons (sophomore, 13-13 at 130, District 1 3rd, 2-2 at Region 1); Shyann Donaldson (sophomore, 9-22 at 190, District 1 3rd, Region 1 4th, 0-2 at state).
Projected losses (10+ reported matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: None.