We are once again compiling #TheSeason recaps.
We will sweep through each district, one at a time, until all 100 teams are completed. The next district in the rotation is 1A-District 3 and its final team to be recapped is West Nassau. Records are as compiled, with one set of results missing, so records should all be considered incomplete.
You can see everything I have on the Warriors in 2021-22 here –> 21-22 RECORDS
Win/loss record: 1-10 in duals as reported.
Season in a nutshell:
- 7th at Hammer Invitational, December 21 (12 teams).
- 13th at Keystone Memorial, January 8 (25 teams).
- 3rd at Paxon Invitational, January 22 (16 teams).
- 9th at Wolfpack Invitational, January 29 (17 teams).
- T-16th at Clay Rotary, February 4-5 (36 teams).
- 4th at Ocoee Mat Classic, February 12 (17 teams).
- 5th at 1A-District 3 IBT, February 15 (8 teams).
- 15th at 1A-Region 1 IBT, February 25-26 (31 teams).
- T-58th at 1A State IBT, March 3-5 (72 teams).
- Duals at Keystone Memorial, January 7
Projected boys key returners (15+ matches or post-season experience this past season) for 2022-23 (with year in school as of next season): Jackson Holcomb (senior, 29-16 at 113, District 3 champ, 1 match from states); Blayden Tharpe (senior, 29-12 at 120, District 3 3rd, Region 1 4th, 0-2 at states); Landon Higginbotham (sophomore, 24-18 at 126, District 3 5th); Peyton Goins (junior, 0-18 at 132, District 3 6th); Aiden Melson (sophomore, 16-16 at 145, District 3 5th); Jackson Delinder (year in school N/A, 7-23 at 152, District 3 4th, 0-2 at Region 1); Jakob Turnage (senior, 27-17 at 170, District 3 3rd, 1 match from states); Nolan McKelvy (junior, 32-14 at 182, District 3 3rd, 1 match from states).
Projected losses (10+ reported matches or post-season experience this past season) via graduation unless otherwise noted: None.