We have our fifth schedule for 2022-23!
Middleburg is fifth in for the upcoming year. Below are their dates as sent over. The full list of dates we have, which will no doubt grow, can be found HERE.
All returning head coaches for the 2022-23 season have my work email and can submit a schedule there (I would prefer it there, as I have my work email up 7 days a week, at least 10 hours a day). New head coaches for the coming season can reach out to me on Facebook Messenger or email me at email@example.com.
Duals & dual tournaments:
- At Buchholz, 11/30
- At Yulee, 12/7
- At Creekside, 12/21
- At Beast of the Beach, Ft Walton Beach, 12/22-23
- Host Bartram Trail, 1/12
- Host Baker County, 1/19 (Senior Night).
IBTs and roundrobins:
- At Lady Clash of Titans, University (Orange City), 12/2
- At Clash of Titans, University (Orange City), 12/3
- At Capital City Classic, Chiles, 12/9-10 (boys)
- At Ponte Vedra Girls IBT, 12/10
- At Let Freedom Ring, Freedom HS, 12/17 (girls)
- At Knockout Christmas Classic, Osceola, 12/21-22 (girls)
- At Keystone Memorial, Fleming Island, 1/6-7
- At Milton-Winter-Cousins Memorial, St Cloud, 1/13-14 (boys)
- At Big Bend Invitational, Wakulla, 1/27-28 (boys)
- At Clay Rotary, Clay, 2/3-4
FHSAA events (classification subject to change):
- 2A-District 2 Duals, host & date TBA.
- (if qualifying) 2A-Region 1 duals, District 2 champ to host, 1/12
- (if qualifying) 2A state duals, 1/20-21, Osceola
- Girls’ District 2 & Region 1, host & dates TBA
- 2A-District 2 traditional, host & date TBA
- 2A-Region 1 traditional, host TBA, 2/24-25
- States at Silver Spurs, Kissimmee, 3/2-4
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen.
Georgia is in preseason mode! See the latest on our affiliated site at http://sgamatmen.wordpress.com
Please support our independent journalism!
We’re on Venmo now: Shannon-Heaton-6
Or if you prefer PayPal, search me at Shannon Heaton (use the site email account to find the correct me).