We have our 10th schedule for 2022-23!
Fernandina Beach is 10th in for the upcoming year. Below are their dates as sent over. The full list of dates we have, which will no doubt grow, can be found HERE.
All returning head coaches for the 2022-23 season have my work email and can submit a schedule there (I would prefer it there, as I have my work email up 7 days a week, at least 10 hours a day). New head coaches (at least those who haven’t gotten an email from me at my work address) for the coming season can reach out to me on Facebook Messenger or email me at email@example.com.
Duals & dual tournaments:
- Host Dual in the Dunes, 12/10
- At Fletcher, 12/14
- At Billy Saylor Duals, Suwannee, 1/13-14
- At Baker County tri-meet with Orange Park, 1/18
- Host Bishop Kenny, 1/19
- At Riverside quad with Bishop Kenny & Ed White, 1/25
- Host Bishop Snyder, First Coast & Wolfson, 1/26
- At Raider Dual Tournament #4, Orange Park, 2/8
IBTs and roundrobins:
- At Border Wars X, South Walton, 12/2-3
- At Cradle Cancer, Jensen Beach, 1/6-7
- At Spearfish Tournament, Arnold, 2/4
FHSAA events (classification subject to change):
- 1A-District 3 Duals, date & host TBA
- (if qualifying) 1A-Region 1 duals, District 4 champ to host, 1/12
- (if qualifying) 1A state duals, 1/20-21, Osceola
- 1A-District 3 traditional, date & host TBA
- 1A-Region 1 traditional, host TBA, 2/24-25
- States at Silver Spurs, Kissimmee, 3/2-4
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen.
Georgia is in preseason mode! See the latest on our affiliated site at http://sgamatmen.wordpress.com
Please support our independent journalism!
We’re on Venmo now: Shannon-Heaton-6
Or if you prefer PayPal, search me at Shannon Heaton (use the site email account to find the correct me).