We have our 22nd schedule for 2022-23!
Terry Parker is 22nd in for the upcoming year. Below are their dates as sent over. The full list of dates we have, which will no doubt grow, can be found HERE.
All returning head coaches for the 2022-23 season have my work email and can submit a schedule there (I would prefer it there, as I have my work email up 7 days a week, at least 10 hours a day). New head coaches (at least those who haven’t gotten an email from me at my work address) for the coming season can reach out to me on Facebook Messenger or email me at email@example.com.
Duals & dual tournaments:
- Host Beachside & Wolfson, 11/30
- At Senator Slam, Fletcher, 12/16
- At Keystone Memorial, Fleming Island, 1/6
- Host Parker Duals, 1/14
- At Raider Duals #3, Orange Park, 1/25
IBTs and roundrobins:
- At Bobcat Roundrobin, Buchholz, 12/3
- At Keystone Memorial, Fleming Island, 1/7
- At Gateway Conference, Sandalwood, 1/20-21
- At Flagler Rotary, Flagler Palm Coast, 1/27/28
- At Green Cove Springs Rotary, Clay, 2/3-4
- 2A-District 3 Duals, host TBA, 1/4
- (if qualifying) 2A-Region 1 duals, District 4 champ to host, 1/12
- (if qualifying) 2A state duals, 1/20-21, Osceola
- Girls’ District 2 IBT, host & date TBA
- 2A-District 3 IBT, host & date TBA
- Girls’ Region 1 IBT, host & date TBA
- 2A-Region 1 traditional, Chiles hosts, 2/24-25
- States at Silver Spurs, Kissimmee, 3/2-4
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen.
Georgia is in preseason mode! See the latest on our affiliated site at http://sgamatmen.wordpress.com
Please support our independent journalism!
We’re on Venmo now: Shannon-Heaton-6
Or if you prefer PayPal, search me at Shannon Heaton (use the site email account to find the correct me).