We have our 24th schedule for 2022-23!
Paxon is 24th in for the upcoming year. Below are their dates as sent over. The full list of dates we have, which will no doubt grow, can be found HERE.
All returning head coaches for the 2022-23 season have my work email and can submit a schedule there (I would prefer it there, as I have my work email up 7 days a week, at least 10 hours a day). New head coaches (at least those who haven’t gotten an email from me at my work address) for the coming season can reach out to me on Facebook Messenger or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duals & dual tournaments:
- At Dual in the Dunes, Fernandina Beach 12/10
- At Wolfson tri-meet w/Stanton, 12/14
- Host dual, TBA opponent, 1/11 (Senior Night)
- At FSDB tri-meet with St Augustine, 2/2
- At Riverside tri or quad meet, 2/8
IBTs and roundrobins:
- At Optimist Invitational, Sandalwood, 12/3
- At Marine Corps Challenge, Riverside, 1/7
- At Wolfpack Challenge, Wolfson, 1/14
- At Gateway Conference, Sandalwood, 1/20-21
- Host Paxon Invitational, 1/28
- 1A-District 3 Duals, host & date TBA
- (if qualifying) 1A-Region 1 duals, District 4 champ to host, 1/12
- (if qualifying) 1A state duals, 1/20-21, Osceola
- 1A-District 3 IBT, host & date TBA
- 1A-Region 1 traditional, host TBA, 2/24-25
- States at Silver Spurs, Kissimmee, 3/2-4
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen.
Georgia is in preseason mode! See the latest on our affiliated site at http://sgamatmen.wordpress.com
Please support our independent journalism!
We’re on Venmo now: Shannon-Heaton-6
Or if you prefer PayPal, search me at Shannon Heaton (use the site email account to find the correct me).