We have our 54th schedule for 2022-23!
Stanton is 54th in for the upcoming year. I think it’s safe to say that we’re now at the 50% mark. Below are their dates as sent over. The full list of dates we have, which will no doubt grow, can be found HERE.
All returning head coaches for the 2022-23 season have my work email and can submit a schedule there (I would prefer it there, as I have my work email up 7 days a week, at least 10 hours a day). New head coaches (at least those who haven’t gotten an email from me at my work address) for the coming season can reach out to me on Facebook Messenger or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duals & dual tournaments:
- At Wolfson tri-meet w/Paxon, 12/14
- At Baker County, 1/31
- At First Coast, 2/1
- Host Providence, 2/7
- Host Beachside, 2/10
IBTs and roundrobins:
- At Optimist Invitational, Sandalwood, 12/3
- At 3rd Annual Ponte Vedra “Own The Ocean” IBT, 12/10
- At Marine Corps Challenge, Riverside, 1/7
- At Wolfpack Challenge, Wolfson, 1/14 (boys)
- At Lady Bear Classic, Cypress Creek, 1/14
- At MLK Classic, Mainland, 1/16 (girls)
- At Gateway Conference, Sandalwood, 1/20-21
- At Paxon Invitational, 1/28 (Stanton has listed this as a 2-day event)
- 1A-District 3 Duals, Fernandina Beach hosts, 1/4
- (if qualifying) 1A-Region 1 duals, District 4 champ to host, 1/12
- (if qualifying) 1A state duals, 1/20-21, Osceola
- Girls’ District 2 IBT, host TBD, 2/9
- 1A-District 3 IBT, Episcopal hosts, 2/18
- Girls’ Region 1 IBT, Matanzas hosts, 2/18
- 1A-Region 1 traditional, Wewahitchka hosts, 2/24-25
- States at Silver Spurs, Kissimmee, 3/2-4
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen.
Please support our independent journalism!
We’re on Venmo now: Shannon-Heaton-6
Or if you prefer PayPal, search me at Shannon Heaton (use the site email account to find the correct me).