We have our 70th schedule for 2022-23!
Lake Howell is 70th in for the upcoming year. We are on the downward slope toward 100%. Below are their dates as sent over. The full list of dates we have, which will no doubt grow, can be found HERE.
All returning head coaches for the 2022-23 season have my work email and can submit a schedule there (I would prefer it there, as I have my work email up 7 days a week, at least 10 hours a day).
Duals & dual tournaments:
- At Friday Knight Lights, Oakleaf, 12/9
- At University-Orange City, 2/7
- At Lyman quad w/Lake Mary & University (Orlando), 2/8
IBTs & roundrobins:
- At Lady Clash of Titans, University (Orange City), 12/2
- At Clash of the Titans, University (Orange City), 12/3 (boys)
- At Grenadier Grappler, Colonial, 12/10 (girls)
- At Bill Scott Memorial, Lyman, 12/16-17 (boys)
- At Ron Peters Tournament of Champions, Lake Mary, 1/6-7 (boys)
- At Lady Wildcat Scramble, McKeel Academy, 1/7
- At Milton-Winter-Cousins Memorial, St Cloud, 1/13-14 (boys)
- At Lady Bear Classic, Cypress Creek, 1/14
- At Lyman Greyhound Open, 1/21 (girls; JV boys also)
- At Flagler Rotary, Flagler Palm Coast, 1/27-28 (boys)
- At SAC Conference Tournaments, Oviedo, 2/4 (both)
- 3A-District 3 Duals, Hagerty hosts, 1/4
- (if qualifying) 3A-Region 1 duals, District 4 champ to host, 1/12
- (if qualifying) 3A state duals, 1/20-21, Osceola
- Girls’ District 4 IBT, host TBD, 2/8
- 3A-District 3 IBT, Timber Creek hosts, 2/15
- Girls’ Region 1 IBT, Matanzas hosts, 2/18
- 3A-Region 1 IBT, DeLand hosts, 2/24-25
- States at Silver Spurs, Kissimmee, 3/2-4
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen.
Please support our independent journalism!
We’re on Venmo now: Shannon-Heaton-6
Or if you prefer PayPal, search me at Shannon Heaton (use the site email account to find the correct me).