We have our 73rd schedule for 2022-23!
Oakleaf is 73rd in for the upcoming year. We are on the downward slope toward 100%. Below are their dates as sent over. The full list of dates we have, which will no doubt grow, can be found HERE.
All returning head coaches for the 2022-23 season have my work email and can submit a schedule there (I would prefer it there, as I have my work email up 7 days a week, at least 10 hours a day).
Duals & dual tournaments:
- Host Friday Knight Lights, 12/9
- Host Clay, 12/14 (Senior Night)
- At Johnny Rouse Duals, Hagerty, 12/16-17
- At Keystone Memorial, Fleming Island, 1/6 (duals)
- At Ponte Vedra girls’ quad w/Creekside & Middleburg, 1/11
- At Billy Saylor Duals, Suwannee, 1/13-14
- At Matanzas, 1/18
IBTs & roundrobins:
- At Clash of the Titans, 12/2 (girls)
- At Bobcat Roundrobin, 12/3 (boys)
- At 3rd Annual Ponte Vedra “Own The Ocean” Girls IBT, 12/10
- At Let Freedom Ring, Freedom (Orlando), 12/17 (girls)
- Host Hammer Invitational, 12/22 (boys)
- At Girls’ Knockout Christmas Classic, Osceola, 12/21-22
- At Keystone Memorial, Fleming Island, 1/7 (IBT)
- At Lady Pirate Classic, Matanzas, 1/14
- At Lyman Greyhound Open, 1/21 (girls)
- At Flagler Rotary, Flagler Palm Coast, 1/27-28 (boys)
- At 2nd Annual Lady Ram Tournament of Champions, Lake Mary, 1/28
- At Green Cove Springs Rotary, Clay, 2/3-4
- 3A-District 1 Duals, Creekside hosts, 1/7
- (if qualifying) 3A-Region 1 duals, District 2 champ to host, 1/12
- (if qualifying) 3A state duals, 1/20-21, Osceola
- Girls’ District 2 IBT, Westside hosts, 2/8
- 3A-District 1 IBT, Fletcher hosts, 2/17
- Girls’ Region 1 IBT, Matanzas hosts, 2/18
- 3A-Region 1 IBT, DeLand hosts, 2/24-25
- States at Silver Spurs, Kissimmee, 3/2-4
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen.
Please support our independent journalism!
We’re on Venmo now: Shannon-Heaton-6
Or if you prefer PayPal, search me at Shannon Heaton (use the site email account to find the correct me).