We have our first schedule for 2023-24!
Creekside is first in. You can find the schedule page by clicking HERE.
Returning head coaches can send to my work email. New head coaches can either reach out to me via Facebook Messenger or email the site email; until I have an email for them that they want me to use, I don’t send out the work email to them.
A girls’ schedule has not yet been forwarded by the program; this coming year (at least this is the plan as of now), we will post boys & girls’ schedules separately.
Here are the dates for the Knights in 2023-24:
Duals (including dual tournaments)
- At Southern Paint Scuffle Duals, Matanzas, 12/2
- At Deltona Duals, 12/9
- Host St Johns Super 8, 12/16
- At Beachbrawl Duals, Fletcher, 1/5
- Host Ponte Vedra, 1/17 (Senior Knight)
- At Bishop Kenny, 1/24
- At Wolfpack IBT Challenge, Wolfson, 1/13
- At St Johns Championship, Nease, 1/20
- At Flagler Rotary, Flagler Palm Coast, 1/26-27
- Host 3A-District 1 Duals tri-meet w/Sandalwood & First Coast, 11/29
- 3A-District 1 Duals tri-meet at Atlantic Coast w/Fletcher, 12/6
- 3A-District 1 Duals tri-meet at Nease w/Mandarin, 12/13
- Host 3A-District 1 Duals dual vs Bartram Trail, 12/20
- 3A-Region 1 Duals Quarters & Semis (District 1 champ hosts), 1/11
- 3A State Duals, Osceola, 1/19-20
- 3A-District 1 IBT, host & date TBA
- 3A-Region 1 IBT, host TBA, 2/23-24
- 3A State IBT, Silver Spurs Arena, 2/29-3/2
JOIN us on Facebook at North Florida Matmen (you can also friend me on my personal page) or on Twitter at @NorthFLAMatmen, or on Instagram at nflamatmen. Please support our independent journalism! We’re on Venmo now: Shannon-Heaton-6. Or if you prefer PayPal, search me at Shannon Heaton (use the site email account to find the correct me).