Here is the planned girls’ coverage area, with some exceptions as will be noted in notes, for the 2022-23 and 2023-24 seasons.
You can get a look at the new classifications by going HERE.
- District 1: Arnold, Bay, Bozeman, Chiles, Choctaw, Crestview, Florida High, Freeport, Ft Walton Beach, Gadsden County, Gulf Breeze, Liberty County, Lincoln, Marianna, Milton, Mosley, Niceville, North Bay Haven, Pace, Rutherford, South Walton, Tate, Wakulla, Wewahitchka.
- District 2: Andrew Jackson, Atlantic Coast, Baker County, Baldwin, Bishop Kenny, Columbia, Ed White, First Coast, Fletcher, Oakleaf, Orange Park, Raines, Riverside, Sandalwood, Stanton, West Nassau, Westside, Wolfson.
- District 3: Bartram Trail, Beachside, Buchholz, Clay, Creekside, Eastside, Flagler Palm Coast, Fleming Island, Florida Deaf & Blind, Keystone Heights, Matanzas, Middleburg, Nease, Pedro Menendez, Ponte Vedra, Ridgeview, St Augustine, Tocoi Creek.
- District 4: Cedar Key, DeLand, Deltona, Dunnellon, Forest, Hagerty, Lake Brantley, Lake Howell, Lake Mary, Lyman, Mainland, New Smyrna Beach, Oviedo, Seabreeze, Seminole, University (Orange City), West Port, Winter Springs.
- District 5 (only in-coverage area teams listed): Apopka, Dr Phillips, Ocoee, Olympia, South Lake, Wekiva, West Orange, Windermere, Winter Park.
- District 6 (in-coverage area listed): Timber Creek.
- This presumes that all of these teams will field girls programs. Not all programs will do so, though we will continue to hope that more programs get started this year.
- Teams that are NOT in Region 1 for boys, that are in District 4, will not be included unless they have prior history with us (as is the case with Deltona & Lyman).